Our patients are part of the family and encouraged to be active partners for managing their health and building healthy communities.
- Call to make an appointment at 601-786-3475 or 601-442-4863 or fill out a request for appointment here.
- Check Locations for specific hours at each health center.
- Arrive 15 minutes before appointment (30 minutes for new patient registration) to help us keep your information accurate and up-to-date, so you can see your provider in a timely manner.
- You can also fill out “Patient Registration Form” in advance to facilitate your registration as a new patient.
Please bring the following documents on our visit:
- Photo ID
- Proof of income (weekly, bi-weekly or monthly paycheck stubs)
- Insurance card(s), including Medicaid and Medicare at every visit
- For your children, please bring immunization record
- Current medications
- Copayment or sliding fee costs (Minimum of $25 on first visit for Medical) – (Minimum of $30 on first visit for Dental). There will be an additional charge for Lab and X-Ray, etc.
We value your appointment and will call to confirm it the day prior to your scheduled time.
- Please notify the clinic at least 24 hours prior to appointment if you are unable to come.
- If you are 15 minutes late for your appointment, you will be deemed as a "walk in" patient.
The fields marked with * are required.