As a Federally Qualified Health Center, we offer sliding fee scale based on family size and income. Proof of income and family members are required by law to complete the application process.
Application for sliding fee discount is available for download (pdf)
The following documents are required:
1. Photo ID and address verification – one of the following
- Current photo ID with address
- Current photo ID with utility bill
- Other business documents that verified your place of residency
2. Proof of Income
- Prior year tax return, recent pay stubs, pensions, social security benefits, disability, veteran’s benefits, unemployment compensation, retirement, child support or alimony payments, letter with balance on Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) card, or reference letter
- If income is paid in cash, please provide a letter from employer to include the current date, date hired, employee’s name and address, employer’s name/address/phone number, wages per hours and how many hours of work per week, and frequency of pay period. The letter must be signed and dated by the employee and employer.
3. Household member information, including names, social security number, and date of birth
4. Insurance card(s), including Medicaid and Medicare, if applicable
Sliding fee discount is calculated based on family size and income:
Visit U.S. Department of Health & Human Services' website for the: Federal Poverty Guidelines
SERVICES WILL BE PROVIDED TO ALL PATIENTS REGARDLESS OF THEIR ABILITY TO PAY AND OFFERS SLIDING FEE DISCOUNTS BASED ON FAMILY SIZE AND INCOME. ADDITIONAL CHARGES WILL APPLY FOR LABS, EKGs, AND X-RAYs AT A DISCOUNTED RATE.